Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants are an award winning Legal Costs Consultancy providing billing and processing services to solicitors firms. We are seeking a motivated professional to join our rapidly expanding administration and accounts team.
Our aim is to become the largest firm of legal costs consultants in the country within the next three years. We have grown to a team of forty in just over four years. We have three Directors and three support staff. We have continually reinvested our time and profits back in to the company to grow month on month and secure a future for our growing team. The candidate will be building on our existing reputation and will be encouraged to reach their full potential. When you do a good job for BHCC, we do what we can to keep you happy. It’s as simple as that.
Position – 1x Apprentice Administrator
Your role will be varied and will involve learning new skills. You will have direct access to a supervisor and the Office Manager for support. Ideal candidates will be motivated, hardworking, accurate, have the ability to check their own work and above all show excellent client care. Confidentiality is key in this field of work.
- File Management
- Booking files in
- Assigning files to Consultants
- Checking and creating invoices
- Arranging deliveries and collections
- Liaising with Consultants
- Answering and transferring calls
- Day to day tasks of helping to run a busy office environment
- A team player who can work under their own initiative
- Ability to regularly check your own work and provide high standard of accuracy
- Great organisational skills
- Good IT and communication skills
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Reliable and a good time keeper
- Good telephone manner
We look forward to hearing from you.