Type: Full time or part time employment with flexibility
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: 1-3 High Street Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7DR
Closing date: 28th September 2020
Interviews to take place: To be agreed with candidate
Start date: To be agreed with candidate
Essential requirements: 2 year + experience in a legal IT environment
Overview of the position:
Professional in-house position for award winning and fast-growing dynamic team. We are offering:
- A diverse range of responsibilities and projects
- The ability to shape the role and the department
- Supervision and support career development of the existing IT team members
You would be working within our Alfreton office in Derbyshire assisting our friendly and supportive team with day to day activities but also be engaged in projects to assist with the company’s future growth plans.
Some of the responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Project managing the on-going development of our systems and progression of IT strategy with our external IT providers
- Reviewing our IT systems and processes and offering new ideas and solutions to continually improve our IT provisions and the experience for our team
- Liaison point of contact between our team, our IT providers, and clients
- Collating and anaylsing data, formulating action plans utilising technology for growth and presenting solutions and approaches to the Directors
- Supervising the on-boarding of new team members to our system in line with our policies Assisting team members day to day, management of our client files and creating and updating training resources including providing live demonstrations via screen sharing and pre recording of webinars to improve IT efficiency
- Overseeing and help troubleshooting any IT issues for team members and clients, liaising with external IT providers, reporting and feedback to the Directors and IT providers for ongoing development of IT strategy
- Develop an IT strategy, co-ordinating development with our various Teams and clients, preparing road maps and present strategy action plans to the Directors on streamlining and improving efficiency
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in IT within the legal profession
- Someone with great organisation skills and a fast learner
- Someone who wants to develop an IT strategy and roadmap and enjoys seeing their ideas implemented
- Must have the ability to problem solve and use their own initiative to research information / technology
- The ideal candidate would want to help us streamline our processes and procedures and utilise technology for growth.
- Experience working with WordPress Websites
- Experience of working with legal case management / practice management systems
Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants are a fast growing, award winning law costs drafting company. We are seeking motivated IT professional to join the head office team in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
A considerable amount of the work we produce is funded by the legal aid agency. We work on high profile and extremely important case files.
Our clients are law firms and we take data security very seriously. We extract information from our solicitor client’s files to ensure we help them maximise their costs recovery and we need to accurately predict future work which is then subject to a costs cap. We are involved in researching complex areas of law and we have a bird’s eye view of how cases are run. We offer our solicitor clients feedback on what they can improve on to further their education and give back.
Our firm wants to be the market leader in its field. If you are enthusiastic and want to be part of building something, this is the job for you.
We are continually investing in new projects and there will be progression opportunities for the right candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to be instrumental in a company’s growth plans and for a position you can shape over time.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing niche company who are aiming to double in size in the next 18 months. Our aim is to become the largest firm of costs drafts people within the next three years.
To apply for this professional career in law with competitive salary please email email@example.com with:
- A covering letter confirming why you are suitable for this role
- Your CV