Inter Partes Profitability and Sustainability Conference 2020
14th September 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Woohoo! It’s that time of year again where we start the run up to our FREE annual legal costs conferences. This year we are focusing on profitability and sustainability. The sessions will include practical tips and advice, panel discussions and some fabulous prizes!
We are back in the beautiful BT Centre in London again. We hope you can make it.
You can book your FREE tickets by clicking the link below.
Please note that due to popular demand places are limited to two attendees per firm.
What does the seminar cover?
Practical training sessions covering ideas, tips, guides and resources on how to increase efficiency and reduce overheads and time spent. Training for both fee earners and in-house draftsmen.
Inter Partes Seminars
- Andrew Hogan presents on key Costs Topics
- Improving practice to remain profitable in the 2020 – a review of recent case law
- A Practical Guide to The Electronic Bill and Maximisation of Costs Recovery
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings limited to two people per firm of solicitors, charity or law centre.
- Limited tickets available and will be given on a first come first served basis.